Friday, February 17, 2012

We're Back!

Wow, I haven't realized how long it has been since I last posted.  Things have been pretty crazy with nursing school and studying.  Can't believe Em is 19 months old next Saturday! She loves her new school and was named President of her class haha of course! She is really talking and already trying to sing a song or two.  I don't even know what else to say because it has been so long so I will just post some pictures from the past few months...
Recent Picture!

Bath time is her favorite

Gotta have the adidas shoes

First school picture!

Uncle Gray

Halloween!

Look what Santa brought

Not a fan of Santa Claus 

Trip to the Grove

With Nana and Papa

Cousin Layla!


Who dat?!

Obsessed with shoes!

Storytime with Poppy!

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest pictures ever! I cannot wait to visit y'all soon:)

    ReplyDelete